Such a beautiful soul

princess

May 10, 2007, 3:28:35 PM5/10/07
to shabazz
Compleatly reserved, georgus and senseable! Thats what I remember! A
man with a strong friend base, he had so much love around him. With a
bright aora of life that circled the very being of who he was. He was
the MOST charming individual, with respect and courtacy. Not to
mention he was the BEST, MOST LOVING, FATHER! His little girl was his
WORLD! I still can not fathem that he's not here with us today......
to grace us with just his presents. He is in my book and those who'd
ever crossed pathes with him can agree, that he was clearly an AMAZING
PERSON! The loss is felt emensly. My heart goes out to his family!
PEASE BE WITH YOU!