MY S.A.M

Crystal

Aug 1, 2007, 11:51:29 AM8/1/07
to shabazz
Still fresh on my mind!

Last night around 2am I felt like there was a presence in my house and
the first thing that popped into mind is that it was you, and for some
reason it was a comfort to me. I see you in Shimei's face more and
more daily, before it scared me and made me angry but now I smile and
shake my head an just call your name. Sharice just told me that if you
were here she knows she would have gotten tickets to the CaribFest on
Randall's Island, which is so funny to me. Your presence is greatly
missed. I block thoughts out concerning you but when it comes back it
hits me hard. I was really in love with you, the soul of Shabazz, I
still love you and I don't think that, what you are to me will ever be
replaced and you know what that's okay with me. Shimei still wears you
chain to sleep, she even asked if she can take to Trinidad, that chick
is funny but don't get her perturbed. I tell the kids not to piss her
off and just remember who her father is, you were crazy. LOL!

I love you and miss you!

Rest in peace Abdul!
Crystal

Great is your mercy towards me
Your love and kindness towards me
Your tender mercy I see
Day after day
Forever faithful towards me
You've always provided for me
Great is your mercy I see,
Great is your grace.

Jesus can work it out Better than we can!