The 2007 Shabazz Memory Book

1 view

1gera...@verizon.net

May 20, 2007, 5:34:56 PM5/20/07
to shabazz
Hi,

This year, in celebration of remembering Shabazz, for his birthday,
June 6, 2007 a new online photo album will be posted. A collage was
suggested, however online, if fit to the screen the images would be
too small.

If you would like to contribute your words or images to be added to
this project, please email me with your contribution for
consideration. June 6, 2007 is approximately 3 weeks from now. Your
words and images will be posted on a page within Shabazz web site
itself.

The google group is a separate part of this site. Please spell check
when posting on the google group as I am unable to make changes to
submitted posts.

If you have not done so yet, please join this google group.

Thank you.

Geraldine