Transitional Justice (Part 57): Six-Pillar of Transitional Justice

Prof Bishnu Pathak

Apr 23, 2024, 12:01:47 AMApr 23

Dear Respected Colleague,
Greetings!

I humbly request to inform you that the TRANSCEND Media Service recently published a paper on Transitional Justice (Part 57): Six-Pillar of Transitional Justice. You can access the paper at https://www.transcend.org/tms/2024/04/transitional-justice-part-57-six-pillar-of-transitional-justice/.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to comment on or share this paper with individuals in your esteemed network who may be interested in reading it. Thank you for your consideration.

Please let me know if I can be of assistance to you.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely yours in Peace,

Bishnu

--

Professor Bishnu Pathak, Ph.D.

Former Senior Commissioner

Commission of Investigation on Enforced Disappeared Persons, Nepal

(For a brief resume, please link to https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=910) & https://iaewp-org.blogspot.com/

(For a short biography, please visit  https://www.transcend.org/tms/2016/01/bishnu-pathaks-nine-freedoms-doctrine-to-truth-justice-and-dignity/)

https://independent.academia.edu/ProfessorBishnuPathakPhD

Twitter: @pathakbishnu1

Facebook: pathakbishnu

Skype: dr. bishnu.pathak

Instagram: dr_bishnu_pathak

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/professor-bishnu-pathak-phd-99827129/

https://www.transcend.org/tms/author/?a=Bishnu%20Pathak

"Learn as if you will live forever; live as if you will die tomorrow"
                                                                                         - Mohan Das Karam Chandra Gandhi