Ephrata Close-out 10/9-10th

Kelvyn Flavall

Sep 19, 2021, 2:47:00 PM9/19/21
to sgc_...@googlegroups.com
We will be having our end-of-season work party in three weeks, Oct 9th
(and possibly the 10th).

This is the weekend we prepare the Ephrata facilities for the winter.
We shut down the bathhouse, clear water lines, clean the kitchen and
bathrooms, and other general maintenance. This year we have some
additional one-off items such as removing the bird's nest (and adding
protection to prevent further nesting), securing loose carpet on the
stairs, replacing broken GFCI circuits, installing the OGN antenna,
and there's even a leaky toilet to fix.

We start in the morning and are usually done by mid-afternoon. We
will be serving lunch for the work party.

Please join us and help keep the Ephrata facility one of the best in
the country.

Thanks
SGC Board

Kelvyn Flavall

Oct 7, 2021, 12:28:40 AM10/7/21
to sgc_...@googlegroups.com
REMINDER

Just a quick reminder that the end-of-season work party is this Saturday.

Steve Northcraft and I visited Ephrata last week and closed the
bathhouse and winterized the water systems to the ramp and RV area.

If you arrive at Ephrata before I do, there is a list of work items
printed out lying on the kitchen table for you to pick from.

Hope to see some of you there.

Thanks
Kelvyn

Dennis Vreeken

Oct 7, 2021, 12:34:15 AM10/7/21
to sgc_...@googlegroups.com
Love to attend but ……………

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 6, 2021, at 9:28 PM, Kelvyn Flavall <kel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> REMINDER

Brad Pattison

Oct 7, 2021, 1:26:37 AM10/7/21
to sgc_...@googlegroups.com
Kelvyn,
I am sorry but I am working Saturday for a 7 day stretch.  Flying down in California.
Have you been able to go back to NZ during the last year?  I have an offer to return to work there for November & December but the 14 day quarantine is slowing my enthusiasm.
Brad

Brad Pattison, MD
Gig Harbor, WA

David Mellon

Oct 7, 2021, 6:38:54 AM10/7/21
to sgc_...@googlegroups.com
Kelvyn. Sorry I am in Kamchatka Russia fishing. Will not be able to make it or help.

Hope all is well.

Dave

David Mellon
Cell 435-901-1013

> On Oct 7, 2021, at 4:28 PM, Kelvyn Flavall <kel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> REMINDER

Noel Wade

Oct 7, 2021, 9:49:06 PM10/7/21
to sgc_...@googlegroups.com
Also: Wayne Woodmansee has retired back to the Ephrata area and would love to catch up with folks!

He'll be coming up to the Clubhouse on Saturday to hang out during the closing and catch up with whomever can make it out there. Wayne hasn't been flying in a few years but would love to hear about folks' adventures and achievements.

I'll be there around 11am and look forward to seeing Wayne and some of you there!

--Noel