Ground crew during Region 8

brian...@hartcraft.com

Jun 9, 2024, 11:20:31 PMJun 9
to sgc_...@googlegroups.com

Hello, all.

If any of you is interested in being on the ground crew during the Region 8 contest—or knows someone willing to do so—please let me know. So far, I have no volunteers, and it looks like many of my usual collection of Hood River Soaring youth members may be out of town or tied up with other things that week.

So if you are going to the contest to fly—but not as a contestant—we can use your help on the ground crew.

Thanks!

Brian Hart, Sr.
HartCraft
(360) 772-0613

*Eric Greenwell1*

Jun 10, 2024, 11:31:38 AMJun 10
to sgc_...@googlegroups.com

Hi Brian,

I plan to be at the contest, flying but not in the contest, and may be able to help. Not sure how long we'd stay, either.

Eric