S$10 cash rebate on ESSO Ultron Motor Oil

e-Motor Oil dot com

Oct 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/11/00

Warmest greeting from e-Motor Oil dot com !

Why pay more for servicing your luxury car ! We offer $10 cash rebate on
ESSO Ultron Motor Oil from 22nd of October 2000. Place of collection is
between Hougang Green & Hougang Point.

ESSO Ultron is an SYNTACTIC Oil, it promises 10,000 ~ 15,000 mileague
protection on your precious car engine.

The market price is S$80 per 4 Litre Pail & it is available all ESSO
station, but we offer S$10 cash rebate if you collect from our web
centre.

Please do not hesitate to contact us on pager : 92602969 or email us
mailto:pri...@yahoo.com for more info.

Please kindly forward this message to your friends & relatives who own a
car

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,

Isaac KWONG