CHAINFUSION Merchant Fraud!大家一定要小心哦!他们拿了你辛苦赚来的钱6月到1年都不还!

LVMH COUTURE GROUP

Aug 8, 2008, 12:26:52 PM8/8/08
to d...@chainfusion.com, bee...@chainfusion.com, sa...@chainfusion.com, h...@chainfusion.com, enq...@chainfusion.com
不用相信我,相信你自己的眼睛!证据都在这儿! http://asiamerchants.blogspot.com

现在他们还歉我公司一大笔钱老是不还,理由一大对,钱一分都没!

如果在上海早就叫我公安部的朋友抃他们了!

真可笑反而会在新加坡被他们骗钱! 我网站里都有证据的哦!千万别落在我这种地步,我们现在已经跟银行自己开了帐户,我看那是最安全的. 你所赚的钱,
三天就到您银行帐户!

Never use CHAINFUSION!

http://www.chainfusion.net/
http://www.chainfusion.com/
http://www.12epay.com

They Collect All The Monies You Earn And Then Keep It For 6 Months to
1 Year! All the physical evidence can be found here at
http://asiamerchants.blogspot.com

Don't Believe Me, Just Check It Out Yourself! They still owe us all
that money today...I regret not sticking with PAYPAL! Although Paypal
is strict with my customers at least I decide where and when and know
that I WILL RECEIVE the monies I earn. Mr Dao, Bee Lan, Hao Wang, Kian
Wei are all in cahoots. It's amazing Singapore allows them to continue
this fraud!

http://asiamerchants.blogspot.com