7/7/12: Kopitiam Family Brunch

Singapore Connect

Jul 1, 2012, 7:14:40 PM7/1/12
to Members
To SgConnect families and friends,
Thank you all who came out to the first Kopitiam brunch. Thank you Kopitiam for the delicious and generous portions of Singapore breakfast, not to also mention the free flow of kopi and teh tarik. "Shiok lah". We had a sell-out!  Besides meeting up with friends and making new ones, some of us, the lucky ones even won prizes in the lucky draw, compliments of Koptiam.  What a great way to start the weekend (the Singaporean way).

Photos from the first event are on our Facebook page.
We appreciate your feedback on how to make the event better. Let us know what you think, like and dislike. And, do come to the next one!

SingaporeConnect's Weekend Family Brunch
Open to all SgConnect families and friends of Singapore - a Singapore kopi-tiam-style breakfast experience in Milpitas!
Due to good response, Kopitiam Cafe is offering a special brunch again on the first Saturday of July.  So, join us and enjoy a traditional Singaporean breakfast dish with the Singaporean community. We have special souvenirs to give away. Register at:

When: July 7th (Saturday), 9.30am to Noon
Where: Kopitiam Cafe at 1535, Landess Avenue, Milpitas, CA
Brunch Set Menu:
Bakuteh (pork rib herbal soup) with Yu-tiao (fried dough) and traditional chinese tea
Nonya Kueh
refillable kopi and teh tarik
Price $10
Note: For non-meat eaters, there are items on Kopitiam's standard menu for order (http://www.kopi-cafe.com/index.html)