First Crush Restaurant Wine Bar & Lounge - 9PM *Tonight*

Heather Sullens

Oct 7, 2009, 1:31:14 PM10/7/09
to SF Wednesdays, SF Wednesdays
We'll be hanging out in Union Square tonight at First Crush Wine Bar.  I hope to see you there!

-hs-

101 Cyril Magnin St (Ellis Street)
San FranciscoCA 94102

"First Crush serves up great food and wine in a chic and lively atmosphere. Our guests come back time and time again for a flight of wine after work, an evening out with friends or for a group dinner celebration. Our goal is to provide one of San Francisco's most fun and dynamic dining establishments, hosting large groups celebrating important events and small gatherings over great food and wine. Come in and enjoy our elegant atmosphere for any evening out - we look forward to seeing you."