Wednesday hockey fees

Tom Brown

Oct 18, 2021, 8:36:27 PMOct 18
to San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, sfuwh-ann...@googlegroups.com, Holland Y. Ja, SFUWH Treasurer
Sea Lions, we're making some changes to individual practice fees to help students and encourage everyone to keep a positive balance. Paying club bills is an important part of making sure we get to play hockey and I'd love to hear any ideas you have to assure it is done fairly.

Effective immediately we'll charge full time school, college or university students 50% for practices. Please let Tom or Holland know if you qualify.

Effective December 2021 your fee will depend on if you pay in advance or not. If your balance before practice is at least the fee ($8) nothing changes. If you pay after 5:30pm you'll owe $15. Please help me by watching http://www.sfuwh.org/club/balance and paying for a bunch of practices at once. I don't like nagging people to pay and hope this motivates you to take care of your debt to the club. If this works the club will save time (super!) without costing players a single penny. If it doesn't work the club will have more of your money, which will help pay our rising costs.

Practice is free each time you bring a new player and help them get started in the water. Put an asterix (*) next to a name on the attendance list when this applies.

Let me and/or Holland know if you have any questions or concerns. I'll be out of town for a few weeks but reachable by email.

See you at the bottom, Tom