Najade fins order

Dawn Haken

Mar 28, 2023, 11:34:04 AM3/28/23
to San group
Hi friends,

I'm planning to order some Najade fins off their website, is anyone else interested in getting a pair and splitting the shipping cost?

Best,
Dawn

Scott Tucker

Mar 28, 2023, 12:46:21 PM3/28/23
to Dawn Haken, San group
How soon are you looking to Order?
I’m considering a couple pairs I just need to get the size for Ginger

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 28, 2023, at 08:34, Dawn Haken <dawn...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
San Francisco Underwater Hockey:
http://www.sfuwh.org/where-and-when

Valery Polyakov

Mar 28, 2023, 12:51:53 PM3/28/23
to Scott Tucker, Dawn Haken, San group
I am thinking of it too.

David Quiec

Mar 28, 2023, 2:43:43 PM3/28/23
to Dawn Haken, San group

Hi team – anyone here own Najades? Eager to try them out before buying. I wear 38-40s. Drake wears 36-38. Would like to test them out if possible

- David

Elaine

Mar 28, 2023, 3:35:19 PM3/28/23
to David Quiec, Dawn Haken, San group
I own Najades size 2, I think they should fit Drake, but you guys may need to come to SF practice on Wednesday :). I think I did see people wearing sizes 3 and 4 at practice last week.

I have a pair of size 2 irons I'd like to sell, though I cut the heel strap back on one of the fins to see if it would be more comfortable. The fins have only been used once. (I didn't try them before I bought - oops!)

Elaine

David Quiec

Mar 28, 2023, 4:44:42 PM3/28/23
to Steven Tiell, Elaine, Dawn Haken, San group

Probably need a 2 for Drake and 3 for me. If anyone can lend it to you for Fri, I appreciate that

- David

Mar 28, 2023, 4:52:12 PM3/28/23
to David Quiec, Steven Tiell, Elaine, San group
Hey everyone, I got a bunch of responses, I'd like to place an order Sunday night. Please email me by 7pm Sunday and I'll respond to you specifically when I add your items to the order!

PayPal and Venmo work for me, but I don't want any transactions over $600, so if your total is more than that we will figure something out.

Best,
Dawn

Steven Tiell

Mar 28, 2023, 6:08:47 PM3/28/23
to Elaine, David Quiec, Dawn Haken, San group
I have Najade UWH and Iron Size 4. I'll bring them to tomorrow's practice in SF (and could bring them to kids practice on friday, if needed).

Dawn Haken

Apr 1, 2023, 1:51:40 PM4/1/23
to David Quiec, Steven Tiell, Elaine, San group
Hey everyone,

Just a reminder to get me your fin orders by 7 pm tomorrow (Sunday).

Dawn

Lara Pesce Ares

Apr 6, 2023, 10:30:58 AM4/6/23
to Dawn Haken, David Quiec, Steven Tiell, Elaine, San group
Hey Dawn,

Sorry I missed this! I was in the southern-most point of Argentina visiting the glaciers! I'll order najades in some other round. Hope yours work well for you and hope to see you at Nationals.

Cheers,
Lara

--
Lara Pesce Ares