Bay To Breakers & A Tiki Bar

Joseph Grandov

May 17, 2023, 12:10:50 AM5/17/23
to Albert, Amy Cannon, Andrei S. Petrov, Anthony, Ben Phipps, Brian Cross, Brian Tucker, Carol Rose, Carolyn Erdman, Cecilia Coronado, Chris McDowel, Cy, Dan McKinnley, Dawn Wright, Doug Jackson, Eric Clapper, German Alvarado, Gladys & Tom, Greg Cordoza, Holland Ja, Jakub, JENNIFER kIMBERLY, Jennifer Smith, John Wagner, John Pollard, June Leos, Kristof!!!, Knut, Lisa Conroy, Mark & Wanda Voelker, Massimo De santis, Matt Blair, Meri, Michael Blake, Michael Mariano, Michael S Smith, Miles Ho, Nicole Sinclair, Ron Bonilla, Sam Benson, Scott Tucker, Sean Avent, Seda Hos Bas, spencer mclintock, Victor Joyner, Yori Huynh, Roberto Herrera, SF Hockey, club...@googlegroups.com
OK Gang
This Sunday, the 21st of May, is the Bay To Breakers. For those who don't know, the B2B is a 100+ years race in San Francisco that starts close to Market & The Embarcadero and ends at the beach by Golden Gate Park. Anywhere from 50,000 - 100,000 people participate: some are in costumes and some are wearing just shoes. I guess it's more of a 7 mile block party than a true race. There are real runners, who vie for cash prizes, but we're not really interested in them. We're more interested in the party people. My home is located about midpoint of the run. For the past 20-30 years we've set-up a Tiki Bar in front of my apartment and given away Tiki Punch-watered down fruit punch with rum. We will serve anywhere between 2-4 thousand 3oz Dixie cups for FREE. But we due accept tips. Most of the tip money goes to Kids Underwater Hockey. We've actually raised several hundreds of dollars for the Kids Program. As you can imagine, an undertaking of this magnitude requires a Big Crew. This is where you come in. Fear not, I take care of my crew. For the throngs and multitude- cheap rum punch. For my crew and guests the finest of bevrages, pastries, fruits, sausages and cheeses.
Also, last year we noted that many of the participants showed an interest in the underwater hockey. This is an excellent opportunity to spread the word and do a little recruitment. I have a hockey video courtesy of Jakub. Allas. all I have is a small computer moniter. If someone has something better, please leat me know. Flyers would be Great, but at a minimum we will post contact numbers for San Francisco, Club Puck and Sebastopol. Time and location of play would be helpful. I know I'm asking for a lot to happen in less than 5 days, but this is hockey.
Details: Race starts at 8am- the true runners will pass my place 8:30-8:45; The Revelers are more like 9:00-9:30. I would like to be ready by 9am. My address is 2030 Fell St Apt 11, between Cole & Shrader. Cell 415 601-0606. Because of the race , there may be some road closures- check the race maps.
This is always a fun event. I hope you can make it.

Joey-San

Carol Rose

May 17, 2023, 12:14:54 AM5/17/23
to Joseph Grandov, Albert, Amy Cannon, Andrei S. Petrov, Anthony, Ben Phipps, Brian Cross, Brian Tucker, Carol Rose, Carolyn Erdman, Cecilia Coronado, Chris McDowel, Cy, Dan McKinnley, Dawn Wright, Doug Jackson, Eric Clapper, German Alvarado, Gladys & Tom, Greg Cordoza, Holland Ja, JENNIFER kIMBERLY, Jakub, Jennifer Smith, John Pollard, John Wagner, June Leos, Knut, Kristof!!!, Lisa Conroy, Mark & Wanda Voelker, Massimo De santis, Matt Blair, Meri, Michael Blake, Michael Mariano, Michael S Smith, Miles Ho, Nicole Sinclair, Roberto Herrera, Ron Bonilla, SF Hockey, Sam Benson, Scott Tucker, Sean Avent, Seda Hos Bas, Victor Joyner, Yori Huynh, club...@googlegroups.com, spencer mclintock
Hurrah 💥💥💥

Carol Rose
Sonoma CA 95476