NO PRACTICE 2/8/23

Mansi Modi

Feb 7, 2023, 4:31:55 PM2/7/23
to San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, SFUWH Treasurer
Hi all,

As you had seen an email earlier from Renaud and Carol, Coffman pool is closed for 2 weeks.

There is no practice on 2/8/23 and 2/15/23.

Thank you,
Mansi

Scott Tucker

Feb 7, 2023, 6:21:59 PM2/7/23
to Mansi Modi, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, SFUWH Treasurer
7:30 to 9:30 in Sebastopol Tuesday and Thursday to get your fix

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 7, 2023, at 13:31, Mansi Modi <mansi...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
San Francisco Underwater Hockey:
http://www.sfuwh.org/where-and-when

Morgan Rucks

Feb 7, 2023, 6:24:08 PM2/7/23
to Scott Tucker, Mansi Modi, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, SFUWH Treasurer
Plus bonus UWH Saturday Feb 11 from 330 to 530p at Ives pool in Sebastopol

Jakub Kalousek

Feb 10, 2023, 7:08:46 PM2/10/23
to Morgan Rucks, Scott Tucker, Mansi Modi, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, SFUWH Treasurer
Thanks morgan I am planning to join you for the joy of the bottom feeders

Andrei S. Petrov

Feb 10, 2023, 7:30:19 PM2/10/23
to Morgan Rucks, Scott Tucker, Mansi Modi, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, SFUWH Treasurer
Morgan, I'll be there if you send a car.