SFUWH Club Meeting Tuesday 9/14 6pm (new date, new location)

Le Grand Bleu

Aug 31, 2021, 3:41:10 PM8/31/21
to San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group
You want to keep playing hockey in SF? Join the club meeting!
We've managed to play a few times, and some things have changed. Let's decide what's next.

When: Tuesday September 14 6pm–7:30pm
Where: mini-park outside MLK pool

In accordance with Covid guidelines, this event will take place outdoors.
Come ready to keep warm on a San Francisco "summer" day!
A light dinner will be served.

Meeting agenda:

Le Grand Bleu

Sep 9, 2021, 5:36:37 PM9/9/21
to San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group
Tom: could you pinpoint exactly where we'll meet?

calou...@yahoo.com

Sep 9, 2021, 5:41:54 PM9/9/21
to renaud+...@waldura.org, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group
Tailgate party?

On Thu, Sep 9, 2021 at 2:36 PM, Le Grand Bleu

--
San Francisco Underwater Hockey:
http://sfuwh.org/where-and-when

Joseph Grandov

Sep 9, 2021, 6:29:36 PM9/9/21
to calou...@yahoo.com, renaud+...@waldura.org, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group
Do you need us to bring anything?
Joey

Sent from my Galaxy

Cy

Sep 9, 2021, 8:50:24 PM9/9/21
to Joseph Grandov, jacob c, Le Grand Bleu, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group

Tom Brown

Sep 10, 2021, 4:24:32 AM9/10/21
to Le Grand Bleu, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group
I think the picnic tables at MLK are all behind a locked gate. Lets meet on the other side of 3rd Ave at
Carroll Avenue Dog Run

Le Grand Bleu

Sep 14, 2021, 1:43:06 PM9/14/21
to Tom Brown, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group
And keeping up great hockey traditions, dinner will be... pizza, delivered fresh from Costco by Joey-san himself!
Thank you Joey.

Le Grand Bleu

Sep 15, 2021, 12:17:14 AM9/15/21
to Tom Brown, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group
Thank you to all who attended: Jon Tom Che Jakub Joey Elena Elaine Cy José
Please read the meeting notes.

Steven T

Sep 16, 2021, 7:43:14 AM9/16/21
to Le Grand Bleu, Tom Brown, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group
Thank you, all. Bummed I could be there.