Underwater hockey resumes Wed Jan 5 in SF

Tom Brown

Jan 4, 2022, 1:52:04 PM1/4/22
to San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, sfuwh-ann...@googlegroups.com
My dear Sea Lions, it is time to pack your hockey gear for our return to King Pool! The water is ours 5:30-7:30pm Wednesdays starting tomorrow, January 5.

Jakub will be there to greet you at the bottom of the pool. I'll see you in a few weeks when I'm back in the US.

Find directions, our calendar and more at http://www.sfuwh.org/where-and-when

calou...@yahoo.com

Jan 4, 2022, 2:01:08 PM1/4/22
to San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, sfuwh-ann...@googlegroups.com, Tom Brown
Thanks Tom, ... I will perform the greeting as instructed .... raising the bar to jump over for the Sealions ... early starters will receive a special prize ! ... TBD ...

Go Sealions ...

--
San Francisco Underwater Hockey:
http://www.sfuwh.org/where-and-when
http://www.sfuwh.org/club/balance
---

Z Johns

Jan 4, 2022, 7:20:17 PM1/4/22
to Tom Brown, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, sfuwh-ann...@googlegroups.com
I'm in!

siani...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2022, 3:55:47 PM1/5/22
to Z Johns, Tom Brown, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, sfuwh-ann...@googlegroups.com
I’ll be there! (Most likely Late as per usual)

Sent from my iPhone

Valery Polyakov

Jan 5, 2022, 3:57:19 PM1/5/22
to siani...@gmail.com, Z Johns, Tom Brown, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, sfuwh-ann...@googlegroups.com
I am not coming. I am sick. The good news is that it is not COVID.

Z Johns

Jan 5, 2022, 4:50:36 PM1/5/22
to Valery Polyakov, siani...@gmail.com, Tom Brown, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, sfuwh-ann...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there on the 12th forward... Can't make tonight tho

I'm bringing some more new players hopefully on the 12th.

Charlie Kain-Williams

Jan 5, 2022, 8:09:26 PM1/5/22
to Tom Brown, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, sfuwh-ann...@googlegroups.com
I am out unfortunately

--
San Francisco Underwater Hockey:
http://www.sfuwh.org/where-and-when
http://www.sfuwh.org/club/balance
---

Le Grand Bleu

Jan 6, 2022, 3:07:24 PM1/6/22
to San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group
Fun game last night! 4-4 in a shortened court made for fast points, and a gentle start of 2022. (Needed after the holiday indulgence ;)

Thanks for opening up this new year of hockey; special thanks to Oren and son who visited!

See you all next week! Pool opens at 5:15pm, early enough for setup and warmup. (Hint, hint)