Re: Sea Lions PCCs?

Jakub Calouseque

Aug 27, 2021, 6:06:56 PM8/27/21
to Lara Pesce Ares, underwater hock - sfsealions, SFUWH Treasurer
Hi Lara,
Here is the tentative list of the players that may play or not, .to start with ... please, include yourself if you want to be part of the SF SeaLions Squad - document is editable -

come to the meeting on 15 th to discuss ...

I am totally psyched we can put together at least on e team ....
please, let me know if it works

On Fri, Aug 27, 2021 at 1:00 PM Lara Pesce Ares <lara.pe...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Jakub!

I was wondering if you knew who is making the team for sea lions at pccs this year? if there will be one.

Amy just sent out the last call for Club puck sign-ups and I know a few folks who want to play with SF but will sign up with Club Puck if they don't hear anything from us. Thoughts?

Thank you!
Lara

--
Lara Pesce Ares