Practice on 3/1

1 view

Mansi Modi

Mar 1, 2023, 4:27:21 PM3/1/23
to San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, SFUWH Treasurer, sfuwh
Hey everyone,

It's wednesday funday!
We have our regular scheduled practice today at Coffman pool @ 6:00 pm.
Who is joining us for practice tonight?

See you all,
Mansi

Steven Tiell

Mar 1, 2023, 4:53:14 PM3/1/23
to Mansi Modi, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, SFUWH Treasurer, sfuwh
Excited to play again! :)

--
San Francisco Underwater Hockey:
http://www.sfuwh.org/where-and-when

Jakub Kalousek

Mar 1, 2023, 5:38:26 PM3/1/23
to Mansi Modi, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, SFUWH Treasurer, sfuwh
I am in for deep end ...

Dawn Haken

Mar 1, 2023, 6:37:51 PM3/1/23
to Jakub Kalousek, Mansi Modi, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, SFUWH Treasurer, sfuwh
Vedant and I have another commitment for tonight.

But I'll be there next week! And Thursday for Sebastopol if anyone wants to join me and Che! I'll be driving.

Charlie Kain-Williams

Mar 1, 2023, 8:05:31 PM3/1/23
to Dawn Haken, Jakub Kalousek, Mansi Modi, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, SFUWH Treasurer, sfuwh

Sharon Shen

Mar 15, 2023, 2:10:56 PM3/15/23
to Charlie Kain-Williams, Dawn Haken, Jakub Kalousek, Mansi Modi, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, SFUWH Treasurer, sfuwh
Mansi,

Hope you are doing OK with this new set of storms! I wanted to see whether underwater hockey is happening tonight at Coffman pool? My son Peter comes from the south bay, so need to plan a little ahead of time!

Thanks,
Sharon

Dawn Haken

Mar 15, 2023, 8:19:27 PM3/15/23
to Sharon Shen, Charlie Kain-Williams, Jakub Kalousek, Mansi Modi, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, SFUWH Treasurer, sfuwh
Hi Sharon,

I forgot Mansi is out of the country! We do have practice at Coffman tonight. Sorry for the late reply!

Dawn

Sharon Shen

Mar 15, 2023, 8:22:22 PM3/15/23
to Dawn Haken, Charlie Kain-Williams, Jakub Kalousek, Mansi Modi, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, SFUWH Treasurer, sfuwh
No worries, Dawn! Elaine clued me in a few hours ago, and Peter is on his way to practice now:) Thank you all so much for being so welcoming to him as a youth player at your Wednesday practices!

Sharon

Sharon Shen

Mar 15, 2023, 9:18:09 PM3/15/23
to Jacob, Dawn Haken, Charlie Kain-Williams, Mansi Modi, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, SFUWH Treasurer, sfuwh
Thanks, Jakub!!! The photos are terrific and thank you SO much for updating the book:)

Warmly,
Sharon

On Mar 15, 2023, at 5:58 PM, Jacob <calou...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello Sharon,
Please, see the updated SFUWH Youth team book with Peter and Maya pictures. You can see the book at MLKing pool when it pens. Great to have them on the team.

Hip, Hip,

Jakub Kalousek

<2023 Sea Lions PhotoBook.pdf>