finalizing the order for gloves from Hydro NZ ... let me know if anyone else want to save on shipping and add to it, ...

1 view

Jacob

Apr 18, 2023, 1:38:43 PM4/18/23
to underwater hock - sfsealions, Sfuwh

Jacob

Apr 18, 2023, 1:42:51 PM4/18/23
to underwater hock - sfsealions, Sfuwh
we have enough orders now for free shipping ....

--
San Francisco Underwater Hockey:
http://www.sfuwh.org/where-and-when

Cy

Apr 18, 2023, 4:52:33 PM4/18/23
to Jacob, underwater hock - sfsealions, Sfuwh
Hi Jacob, I'd like to order 2x right handed skelly gloves, size 80mm.

Charlie Kain-Williams

Apr 19, 2023, 1:49:58 AM4/19/23
to Cy, Jacob, underwater hock - sfsealions, Sfuwh
I would also take 2 gloves in the largest size

Charlie Kain-Williams

Apr 19, 2023, 1:50:16 AM4/19/23
to Cy, Jacob, underwater hock - sfsealions, Sfuwh
Right hand

Jacob

Apr 19, 2023, 2:05:58 AM4/19/23
to Cy, Charlie Kain-Williams, underwater hock - sfsealions, Sfuwh
hey Charlie, ... let me know which one they all come in different largest sizes some 90 mm, some 95 mmm and also different price .... get back to me before Sunday ... I may not make it tomorrow, ...

Dawn Haken

Apr 21, 2023, 4:56:35 PM4/21/23
to Jacob, Cy, Charlie Kain-Williams, underwater hock - sfsealions, Sfuwh
Hi Jakub, thanks organizing this! I would like:

1 pair hard rocket sticks (right handed, blank label, original slim handle)

1 pair hard stingray sticks (right handed, blank label, standard hook)

I came down with a nasty stomach flu right after getting home from hockey last night, so I might be out of the water for a while.

Dawn