Hockey in Nov and Dec

Tom Brown

Oct 21, 2021, 5:31:58 AM10/21/21
to San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group
If you'd like to play hockey in December you need to mark yourself as interested *today* at https://doodle.com/poll/vpini7k647x3pek4

The usual schedule is in place through practice on Wed Nov 10.

King Pool is closed Mon, Nov 15 – Sat, Dec 4. I asked about other days and/or locations but the city isn't making anything available.

Before our club pays for Dec 8, 15, 22 and 29 I'd like to know there is interest in playing so make a few clicks at https://doodle.com/poll/vpini7k647x3pek4 for us.

Thank you, Tom

Tom Brown

Oct 24, 2021, 9:05:00 PM10/24/21
to San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group
Thank you for filling out the doodle. Unless there is a quick objection I'll ask the city to rent the pool Dec 8 and 15, then take a break until January (most likely resuming Wed Jan 5).

calou...@yahoo.com

Oct 24, 2021, 10:12:59 PM10/24/21
to San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, Tom Brown
Any reason not to press for later slot and kids program, ... I talked to Oren, ... they got 6 regular yout players now  playing on Sundays ...

--
San Francisco Underwater Hockey:
http://sfuwh.org/where-and-when

Tom Brown

Oct 26, 2021, 12:22:25 AM10/26/21
to Jacob Kalousek, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group
I've asked the city if we can practice later in the evening, even if we have to change days, but no luck. We could do with a volunteer to advocate for the youth program :-/

calou...@yahoo.com

Oct 26, 2021, 2:13:04 AM10/26/21
to Tom Brown, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group
Thanks for trying Tom, ... it will be rough ride ...

Tom Brown

Nov 24, 2021, 5:30:25 PM11/24/21
to San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group
Reminder: King is still closed. When it reopens (expected Dec 8) we'll charge $8 if your balance covers the fee when practice starts or $15 if you pay afterwards. Check https://sfuwh.org/club/balance now and send the club money if haven't pre-paid.