Back in Action!

Elena Siani

Sep 1, 2021, 4:30:40 PM9/1/21
to San Francisco Underwater Hockey
Hey Team!

I just moved back to the Bay Area after an 8 year hiatus and want to get back into UWH action which I have also been on an 8 year hiatus from :(
I'm planning to come tonight and excited to see everyone and meet the people I don't know!
My stuff hasn't arrived to CA yet so all I have is a bathing suit, but hopefully I can scrounge up some gear from the communal stuff.

Woohoo!
Elena

Tom Brown

Sep 1, 2021, 5:30:13 PM9/1/21
to Elena Siani, San Francisco Underwater Hockey
Super! 5pm in the building and 5:30-7:30 in the water. See you at the bottom tonight.

--
San Francisco Underwater Hockey:
http://sfuwh.org/where-and-when