Pastries at practice tonight!!

Mansi Modi

Apr 19, 2023, 7:32:12 PM4/19/23
to San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, sfuwh
Apologies for multiple emails.
But this is an important one ☺

Our very own hockey baker, Rhett, has baked some delicious treats that he is bringing to practice tonight.
He is raising money for Youths going to nationals this year.

Please support our youth and Rhett's baking by buying these delicious treats.
Pictures attached. 😋

Word on the street is- they just came out of the oven and looks delicious!

Thank you !!
4.JPEG
2.JPEG
5.JPEG
3.JPEG
7.JPEG
6.JPEG
9.JPEG
1.JPEG
8.JPEG

Cy

Apr 19, 2023, 8:17:16 PM4/19/23
to Mansi Modi, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, sfuwh
Dibs on the pecans.

--
San Francisco Underwater Hockey:
http://www.sfuwh.org/where-and-when

Le Grand Bleu

Apr 19, 2023, 8:24:34 PM4/19/23
to San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group
Croissants, chocolatines, looking legit!  👍

terrysutton

Apr 19, 2023, 8:25:36 PM4/19/23
to Mansi Modi, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, sfuwh
If Rhett baked them, be sure not to drive after eating them. Tomorrow would be the most appropriate day to eat 'em,

--Terry

Oren Levy

Apr 19, 2023, 8:36:43 PM4/19/23
to San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, sfuwh
Rhett,

You rock. Thank you for fundraising for the kids. I will contribute $150 for the cause.  Save me a croissant :-)

Best,

- Oren

Sent from my iPhone

Jacob

Apr 19, 2023, 8:51:00 PM4/19/23
to San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, Le Grand Bleu
i am eating it now ,,, where are you ? ...

Cy

Apr 19, 2023, 11:27:18 PM4/19/23
to Jacob, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, Le Grand Bleu
PXL_20230420_031300312.jpg

Tom Brown

May 10, 2023, 3:41:42 PM5/10/23
to San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group
Holy cow Rhett!

Hope to see you all at the bottom of the pool this evening and catch up afterwards. King Pool, 6pm-8 in the water!

I'll have a significantly more modest pastry collection to share.

I haven't been in a pool since January and only wearing one fin due to a knee injury so I don't know that I'll be doing much at the bottom.