Paying for hockey

1 view

Tom Brown

Sep 23, 2021, 7:57:58 AM9/23/21
to San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, sfuwh-ann...@googlegroups.com, Holland Y. Ja
Please check http://www.sfuwh.org/club/balance and send the club money if you have a debt or your balance is less than zero. I've made some internal changes to support the cost increasing for people who make small or late payments. Get ahead of the game and pay up. Payment information is linked from the top so save http://www.sfuwh.org/club/balance.

Paypal deducts a hidden (to you) ~3% fee unless you are very careful. I will credit your club balance with the amount the club receives, not the amount you sent. Refunding the transaction will not return the fee [1]. For an easier time use Venmo or the Cash App.

Let Holland and I know if you have any concerns or would like to help. I don't have much internet access for the next few weeks but will catch up when possible.

See you on the bottom,
Tom

Steven Tiell

Sep 23, 2021, 1:58:50 PM9/23/21
to Tom Brown, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, sfuwh-ann...@googlegroups.com, Holland Y. Ja
Thank you for doing this, Tom. I just checked the list and there's LOT of red. Let's keep the club solvent, folks.

--
San Francisco Underwater Hockey:
http://sfuwh.org/where-and-when