SFUWH returns to MLK today

Mansi Modi

Apr 19, 2023, 6:44:49 PM4/19/23
to San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, SFUWH Treasurer, sfuwh
Hello all,

As you have seen in the previous communications, tonight is the night we return back to MLK. Woohoo!!
Time: 6 - 8 pm

Please show up on time, help with getting the goals and gear in place and let's have a great practice at our home pool!

Also reminder: Please check sfuwh.org to make sure you have paid all your dues and are up to date on your payments.

Thank you,
Mansi

Charlie Kain-Williams

Apr 19, 2023, 9:05:16 PM4/19/23
to Mansi Modi, SFUWH Treasurer, San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, sfuwh
On my way

--
San Francisco Underwater Hockey:
http://www.sfuwh.org/where-and-when