Thursday 6/2: 8 pm warm-up, 8:30 game

Tom Brown

Jun 2, 2011, 4:53:38 AM6/2/11
to sfuwh-announcements
[forwarding to sfuwh-announcements list]

Hi all - A reminder about the change of time for tomorrow.

It is especially important to have a decent turnout during this
transition period in which we want to keep our time slot in the pool.

If we only have 4 o 5 players at the pool tomorrow we will have a very
weakened case when arguing that our club will be hurt by the change.

See you guys tomorrow!

Gus