San Francisco Potluck Tournament Feb 26

1 view

Hockey Player

Nov 30, 2010, 11:37:21 AM11/30/10
to Hockey Player
(Sent to hockeynet and sfuwh. Please forward to your club.)

The San Francisco Sea Lions Underwater Hockey Club announces…

The 4th Annual San Francisco Regional Tournament

to be held on Saturday February 26 at the City College pool in San Francisco. Games will start around noon.

This is the same pool where we had the tournament in March 2010. It has two flat 7 feet deep courts.

This will be a potluck event for players of all experience and skill levels.

Cost will be approximately $40 for playing when paid in advance and $15 for food at the banquet. The banquet is likely to be in the Soma neighborhood.

We'll post more details and registration information soon at http://sfuwh.org/tournament and in this thread. For now mark your calendars and plan a trip for you and your friends to San Francisco.

We look forward to seeing you!

Gus, Matt and Tom

Hockey Player

Dec 20, 2010, 11:32:07 AM12/20/10
to Hockey Player
(Sent to hockeynet and sfuwh. Please forward to your club.)

San Francisco potluck tournament will have games from 1pm-8:30pm Saturday February 26. We have a great central location for after-hockey socializing, relaxing and refueling. You don't want to miss this! Go to http://sfuwh.org/tournament to read more and register today.

See you there :-)
--
San Francisco Underwater Hockey, http://sfuwh.org
Underwater Hockey around the world, http://pucku.org/tourist