Glove making Friday 5/9

Gustavo Pesce

May 7, 2014, 2:31:54 PM5/7/14
to sfuwh-announcements
Hi all - We will cancel kids practice this Friday and instead will have a glove making gathering at my place, near the pool (address below). We are doing this to get new gloves for the kids, but adults that need gloves and/or can come help the kids make theirs are welcome. We will get started at 6 pm and will go on until we are tired.

We will buy all the reagents needed for gloves. If you make your own glove, please consider chipping in. Materials cost per glove are ~$13. I will set up a donation jar.

I will make some filling stew and rice, if you have the bandwidth bring something to drink or eat to add on. I will light the fire ring in the backyard, so bring marshmallows and s'mores stuff too if you want.

Cheers,

Gus

Home:
1514 Hudson Ave