We need cooking help Saturday, volunteers?

Gustavo Pesce

Jan 26, 2012, 1:12:09 PM1/26/12
to San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, sfuwh-announcements
Hi Sea Lions - We will cook a big paella this Saturday at Toms’! We need help
cutting onions and other veggies, prepping seafood, chicken, etc, who
volunteers?

We will be doing this before the 5 pm meeting, starting around 3 pm.
We will do the actual cooking after the meeting.

For those of you new to the paella fest, we will use a huge pan I have
on a on outdoor propane fire ring. It's a fun day of cooking outside,
and this year we will have no rain. Tom has a cute garden with 3 big
redwoods and a hot tub. Can't miss it!

The 5-6:30 meeting is the one annual meeting to discuss club issues
face-to-face. Please try to make it if you are in town. We’d like to
hear first hand where there is a need and what to aim for when
organizing activities.

Let us know about coming early to help.

And don't forget to mail your vote if you won't make it or come to practice!

Gus
Saturday January 28 5pm-6:30pm at 52 Isis St, 94103
Tom’s cell: 415-684-8662