Holiday Hockey and Rugby

Tom Brown

Dec 16, 2013, 8:34:37 PM12/16/13
to San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, sf...@googlegroups.com, sfuwh-announcements
We have King Pool booked for underwater hockey (and rugby on Thursdays) for every Monday and Thursday through the holidays. Commit to getting some exercise by doodling yourself some RSVPs at http://doodle.com/yz43u7phvrubnw4u.
We'll cancel practice if there aren't enough people coming. Which will make for some grouchy sea lions.

Tom Brown

Dec 25, 2013, 9:34:12 PM12/25/13
to San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group, sf...@googlegroups.com, sfuwh-announcements
We're moving Thursday (tomorrow) practice at King Pool 30 minutes earlier this week only. That means warm up 7:30, hockey scrimmage 8-9:25. Plan to arrive at 7:30pm so we have a chance of starting thirty minutes later.

This Friday there is kids hockey 6:30-8:30 at King and adult hockey 8:20-9:30 at the YMCA, the same as usual.

According to the doodle there won't be any rugby on Dec 26. It also claimed there would be 10 people on Monday but 14 played. The internet isn't so smart after all.

And slightly off topic, the roller disco in the church is also happening at the normal times, 7-10pm Wednesdays. Tonight will be special :-)

Merry Christmas everyone! See you at the church or pool.