pleasant sea hash

Anne Ogborn

Sep 3, 2013, 2:29:46 PM9/3/13
to sfsj-g...@googlegroups.com
I've unfortunately got to work, but if somebody is yearning for 'water hash' and even possilby McGuyver
today's Marin point is in richardson bay just offshore.  The shoreline is mostly private homes, but
they tend to be 'boat people' who'd be happy to let you launch your canoe/etc if you ask nicely -
   I used to own a boat, and one day somebody cut my anchor rode & I drifted against somebody's dock
they not only called me, but they went out and stabilized the boat til I could get there and get it off
the rocks.