today's geohash

1 view

Anthony Argyriou

Mar 23, 2013, 12:09:40 PM3/23/13
to sfsj-g...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone -

today's geohash is very close to the summit of Mt. Diablo. It appears to be *on* a foot trail (the Juniper Trail) one switchback below the peak. I don't know if I can make it, but surely someone can?

Anthony

Anne Ogborn

Mar 23, 2013, 12:20:24 PM3/23/13
to sfsj-g...@googlegroups.com
Good luck!  Sounds like a fun hash.
Sadly, I'm going to be showing an art piece at the Transgender Day of Visibility today.

David Thomas

Mar 23, 2013, 12:36:56 PM3/23/13
to sfsj-g...@googlegroups.com
We're totally up for it!  Heading out of Oakland, if anyone wants to co-ordinate rides or the like - BART should be easily able to put someone on our way.

On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 9:20 AM, Anne Ogborn <anni...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Good luck!  Sounds like a fun hash.
Sadly, I'm going to be showing an art piece at the Transgender Day of Visibility today.

David Thomas

Mar 23, 2013, 4:04:25 PM3/23/13
to sfsj-g...@googlegroups.com

Have an errand to run first, so we're actually going to be heading from Berkeley

David Thomas

Mar 23, 2013, 7:22:33 PM3/23/13
to sfsj-g...@googlegroups.com

Walkin' Juniper trail

Ted Oliverio

Mar 23, 2013, 9:25:35 PM3/23/13
to sfsj-g...@googlegroups.com

On Mar 23, 2013, at 4:22 PM, David Thomas wrote:
> Walkin' Juniper trail

Thanks so much for representing!

Please post pixs and a brief article to the wiki. :)

--
"The world of Usenet is like The Matrix, it's just an illusion formed to keep you enslaved to your own anger." -- Winston Castro