Santa Cruz is on land today!

Funky Tuba

Sep 12, 2014, 6:13:53 PM9/12/14
to sfsj-g...@googlegroups.com

If you're in/near santa cruz, today is a chance to pick up a hash hard-to-get graticule...

go go go! :D

Funky Tuba

Sep 12, 2014, 6:26:54 PM9/12/14
to sfsj-g...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to reply to my own post... I went ahead and added an expedition page for this hash.

I won't be able to get down to Santa Cruz tonight, but I hope someone closer can... please let us know on the expedition page if you do!

Funky Tuba

Sep 12, 2014, 6:27:19 PM9/12/14
to sfsj-g...@googlegroups.com
sorry again, one more reply then I'm done:

http://wiki.xkcd.com/geohashing/2014-09-12_36_-122

Anthony Argyriou

Sep 12, 2014, 6:55:12 PM9/12/14
to sfsj-g...@googlegroups.com
Ha! I hadn't notice that one, because the Concord location was somewhere I'm very familiar with, but don't have a good excuse to go to.

Anthony