South bay

Anthony Argyriou

Jun 13, 2016, 11:26:54 AM6/13/16
to sfsj-g...@googlegroups.com

Today's geohash is in Milpitas on Capitol near Trade Zone. I'm too far north to make it, any South bay folks going to try?

Anthony

Anthony Youhas

Jun 13, 2016, 3:02:59 PM6/13/16
to sfsj-g...@googlegroups.com
Oh, wow, that's really dang close to me! I'm presently at work in
Milpitas, more-or-less at 880 at Tasman. Swinging through that point
is like a five- to nine-minute detour on my commute home. I left my
GPS unit in the other car, but I'll try to at least amble over there,
eyeball the location via Google Maps, and record the point for
posterity. :)