today's SF geohash

Anthony Argyriou

Jun 25, 2013, 9:40:25 AM6/25/13
to sfsj-g...@googlegroups.com
Damn, that's close to me. I could walk there.

I could walk there, if I were Jesus, and could walk on water. It's about 600 feet offshore in San Leandro Bay.

The Sacramento one looks particularly accessible, if you're in Sacramento.

Anthony

Anne Ogborn

Jun 25, 2013, 2:25:06 PM6/25/13
to sfsj-g...@googlegroups.com
We *definitely* should be able to get somebody along the alameda waterfront to take us out there.

Thats' a trivial trip in almost any sort of boat with reasonably shallow draft

There's private slips just to the east and a marina just to the west by the bridge to Bay Farm Island.

Jun 25, 2013, 2:27:12 PM6/25/13
to sfsj-g...@googlegroups.com
My plans for today have me getting back to Alameda after dark, so I'm going to let it go. I don't know any boat people nearby, so even if I were going to be nearby, it would be difficult.

Anthony

Anne Ogborn

Jun 25, 2013, 6:14:20 PM6/25/13
to sfsj-g...@googlegroups.com
Some amount of looking around hasn't found me a boat.