New series of pacific coast permanent populaires

kgour...@cv.k12.ca.us

Nov 20, 2021, 12:08:46 PM11/20/21
to San Francisco Randonneurs
Next year, I hope to ride from Canada to Mexico along the Pacific coast, so I built a series of RUSA perm populaires (all are around 100 to 145 k). Most of them begin and end at a state park campground near a small town. I have ridden most of these routes on various brevets, perms, fleche teams, double centuries, or cycle tours of my own.   Here they are, from North to South, rusa route # and name as follows.

4271
Peace Arch to Deception Pass, WA

4273
Deception Pass to Port Angeles

4274
Port Angeles to Forks

4276
Forks to Quinault

4277
Quinault to Westport

4278
Westport to Astoria, OR

4270
Astoria to Cape Lookout

4266
Cape Lookout to South Beach

4263
South Beach to Umpqua

4258
Umpqua to Cape Blanco

4253
Cape Blanco to Brookings

4252
Brookings, OR to Prairie Creek, CA

4251
Prairie Creek to Avenue of the Giants

4250
Avenue of the Giants to Leggett

4249
Leggett to Manchester

4248
Manchester to Bodga Bay

4245
Bodega Bay to Golden Gate

4228
Golden Gate to Capitola

4230
Capitola to Big Sur

4222
Big Sur to San Simeon

4223
San Simeon to Lompoc

4229
Lompoc to Carpentieria

4235
Carpentieria to Torrance

4238
Torrance to San Clemente

4244
San Clemente to Border Fields State Park

ely...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2021, 2:06:05 PM12/3/21
to San Francisco Randonneurs
This looks amazing! Thank you