Gear For Sale - Wheels, Forks, Santa Cruz and Serotta Bikes

Bruce Fritz

Mar 14, 2024, 2:00:14 AMMar 14
to SF Randonneurs
Randos

I hope all are enjoying the warming weather.  First 200 is this Sunday for me.
Spring means cleaning and it's time to clear out the garage a bit.  I need to send some classic stuff to good new homes.   Please contact me off list if you are interested.  Open to reasonable rando offers!
Cheers,

Bruce
Emeryville

Bikes:
- Serotta custom steel bike from 1994 - "57 cm" frame, built for a tallish person (5'7" - 6'1") with long legs and a short reach.  Very clean, green metallic, light NOS parts, it rides great, it needs someone who will fit its custom geometry.  I can share details and pictures.
- Santa Cruz Heckler, large, 26 in. wheel, from about 2000.  Loved this bike, my first real MTB. Lots of fun on the downhills.  Set up with light, quality components.  Pedals not included.

Wheels: three old school race wheelsets, light and fast.
- Mavic Cosmics - OS Aero, with Michelin 25mm Pro tires, fits 11 spd cassette
- Velomax Ascents - super light, USA (Santa Barbara) built wheels, Vittoria Corsa race tires.
- Mavic Askiums - decent training/race wheelset - 26mm LITT reflector-side tires.

Forks: for 1.125 straight steerers, 29 in/700c except for the Fox 27.5
- RS Judy.- new, never used 100 mm, with remote lock
- RS SID 80 mm - with remote lock, I love this fork
- Fox 100 (I think) factory 32 for 27.5 wheel, very, very nice
- Soma steel, canti mounts - NOS never used

Please see the google drive for pix.