Google calendar of 2022 Calif. brevets?

Greg Merritt

Nov 11, 2021, 11:08:36 AM11/11/21
to San Francisco Randonneurs, PBP_prep
Bjr à tou•te•s,

I'm starting to plan out my next ~22 months of cycling, and was hoping that some of the generous souls who've created Google calendars of regional brevets had renewed those calendars with 2022 events. The calendars I've enjoyed in the past do not seem to be so-updated.

Does anyone happen to have such a 2022 Google calendar available to share?

Cimer!!

-Greg

Eric Norris

Nov 11, 2021, 11:21:03 AM11/11/21
to Greg Merritt, San Francisco Randonneurs, PBP_prep

Rob Hawks

Nov 11, 2021, 11:22:00 AM11/11/21
to Greg Merritt, San Francisco Randonneurs, PBP_prep
Greg,

The NorCal rba's have a project to publish a combined calendar. I'm not the one doing the work, but i can check on the status.

For those reading this on pbp_prep now that it has so many new readers and readers from beyond northern California, this area is somewhat unique in that 4 rusa regions are so near each other that many riders do brevets with all the regions.

Rob

Greg Merritt

Nov 11, 2021, 11:22:31 AM11/11/21
to Eric Norris, San Francisco Randonneurs, PBP_prep
Hi Eric,

Thanks!

...but, actually, very much not like this -- unless I'm missing a Google calendar link on the page? If so, do please direct me!

-Greg

Eric Norris

Nov 11, 2021, 11:25:01 AM11/11/21
to Greg Merritt, San Francisco Randonneurs, PBP_prep
Sorry, I don’t use Google calendar and didn’t know your search was that specific.

Eric Norris

Greg Merritt

Nov 11, 2021, 11:29:30 AM11/11/21
to Eric Norris, San Francisco Randonneurs, PBP_prep
No problem, thanks!
-Greg

Greg Merritt

Nov 11, 2021, 12:24:18 PM11/11/21
to San Francisco Randonneurs, PBP_prep
Ok -- I scraped the events table from the RUSA site, pumped through .csv & imported into Google calendar. One for all events and another for CA events.

NO GUARANTEES -- E.g., the all-RUSA import reported that it could not import two events, and the CA import reported that it could not import one event. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

All-RUSA:

CA:

Please use at your own risk and reality-check any event that captures your attention. I do not plan to update, vet, or accept corrections -- I am done -- but I am happy to share what's there now with anyone who does want it, so there ya go. :)

(That said, if anyone discovers some huge global error that I missed in my spot-checking, please do let me know and I'll destroy the calendar.)

Happy riding!

-Greg

Mike

Nov 11, 2021, 12:28:24 PM11/11/21
to Greg Merritt, San Francisco Randonneurs, PBP_prep
Thanks Greg

Mike

Sent from my iPad

Robert Sexton

Nov 11, 2021, 2:56:19 PM11/11/21
to Greg Merritt, San Francisco Randonneurs, PBP_prep
I also maintain a 'Big Ride Calendar' that I use to plan my riding year.  It includes all the US 1200k events plus whatever else I find interesting.

Robert Sexton