RUSA Permanents Search Site

Benjamin Kumli

Mar 10, 2024, 10:37:59 AMMar 10
to SF Randonneurs
Hey Randos,

If my memory serves me correctly someone in the club created a website to search for RUSA permanents with more extensive filters than the RUSA site itself allows. Is that correct? I can’t remember who shared it with us a while back (perhaps it was the site’s creator?), but I would be appreciative if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Ben Kumli
pronouns: he/him/his

"If you want real control, drop the illusion of control. Let life have you, it does anyway."
                                                   ~Byron Katie

Noah Swartz

Mar 10, 2024, 10:46:00 AMMar 10
to ben....@gmail.com, SF Randonneurs
It's linked in the rusa permanents page:

This message is from the San Francisco Randonneurs list at sfra...@googlegroups.com
Search the archives at http://groups.google.com/group/sfrandon
For SFR's schedule and general information, visit http://sfrandonneurs.org/
Screenshot_20240310-074425.png