Mt. Diablo's Noth Gate Rd. closed due to repairs

Kitty Goursolle

May 19, 2023, 1:21:00 PM5/19/23
to San Francisco Randonneurs
This closure starts today and will be in effect until sometime in September. I found that many of our perm routes use North Gate Rd. They are:  #1362, 1748, 1783, 1817, 4087, 4208, 5366. There many be others I don't know about,, so perm route contributors, please check and report back. We can still ride up to the top and down on South Gate Road.  I will  work on resurrecting inactive perm #1361 "diablo apex" that uses just South Gate for the Mt. Diablo climb.