Next brevet: Fall Del Puerto Canyon 200k

Rob Hawks

Nov 1, 2021, 12:20:56 PM11/1/21
to SF Randonneurs

Hi all,

Registration is open through Wednesday for the Fall version of the Del Puerto Canyon 200km. We are nearly at 80 signups which is by far the most we've had in 2021.

We will still offer both a group start (8am) and either solo or small group starts for those that prefer smaller groups.

rob hawks
sfr rba

delpuerto2014.jpg

Rob Hawks

Nov 3, 2021, 1:18:08 PM11/3/21
to SF Randonneurs
Hi all,

Registration closes tonight for Saturday's Fall Del Puerto Canyon 200. We currently have 115 riders signed up, and are offering 4 different start groups, plus solo starts to keep crowd size down at the start control. Event registration is HERE.

rob hawks
SFR RBA

Greg Merritt

Nov 3, 2021, 11:27:49 PM11/3/21
to San Francisco Randonneurs
Rob,

By “4 different start groups” do you effectively mean “4 different mass start times” or are these simply geographically-dispersed registration groups at the site, all for the 8am mass start time? (Or something else…?)

If 4 mass-start times, what are the times?

Thanks!

-Greg