Fwd: Third edition of BRM 1200 : Ronde Aliénor d'Aquitaine (France), July 2022

Rob Hawks

Oct 26, 2021, 10:30:37 AM10/26/21
to SF Randonneurs
In case anyone might be interested.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: JM Andrieux <jm.andr...@free.fr>
Date: Tue, Oct 26, 2021, 3:42 AM
Subject: Third edition of BRM 1200 : Ronde Aliénor d'Aquitaine (France), July 2022
To: <rob....@gmail.com>

Dear Rob HAWKS,

As a BRM organiser, we have the pleasure of informing you of the route of the third edition of :

The Ronde Aliénor d’Aquitaine 2022

The departure will be Monday 4th July 2022 early in the morning, from Bordeaux (France)

The route will be equally lovely, an immersion in the various landscapes and history of our beloved South-West :
the forests and lakes of the
Périgord Vert, the medieval fortified towns, the legendary passes of the Pyrenees (including the Aubisque),
the verdant Basque Country, the dramatic Atlantic coast, and finally the prestigious Médoc (
Bordeaux ) wine route.

Again, we have attempted to improve the quality of this organisation by following the suggestions expressed by the participants of the first two editions (2014 et 2018).

We would be very happy if you could pass the message on to your club San Francisco Randonneurs and the riders who participate in your own BRM.

Registration will be open from January 2022 and from now we will be at your disposal to answer any questions posted on our blog dedicated to the route:

http://1200desraa.blogspot.fr/

We thank you in advance and wish you every success in the filling of your own circuits.

The organising team: Randonneurs Autonomes Aquitains

Attached the flyer of the Ronde Alienor d'Aquitaine BRM 1200

Flyer RAA2022 AN v0921.pdf