Free stuff

Rob Hawks

Jun 21, 2024, 9:43:17 PM (8 days ago) Jun 21
to SF Randonneurs
A friend was cleaning out his garage and storeroom and sent me a bunch of stuff. I don't need it so anyone here can let me know if they want it. BTW, the beer is also on the list (but didn't come from this friend with the other parts). If no one here wants this, it will go in the landfill. Except the beer, that will go down the drain (but I'll recycle the cans!)

I should be around most of the weekend and could be talked into bringing some of this stuff to the start of Marin Mountains tomorrow morning but can't stick around after the riders have checked in.

rob hawks

ryan thompson

Jun 22, 2024, 2:44:53 PM (7 days ago) Jun 22
to sfra...@googlegroups.com
You mention something called "beer" in your message, but I see no such evidence of said product in your images.

R. Calrissian

Composed on a small device with a mind of its own. Please excuse any spelling or grammatical errors.