Reserving SFR water bottles, pre-ordering caps and buying socks, mud flaps and other stuff

Rob Hawks

Dec 23, 2021, 1:27:11 PM12/23/21
to SF Randonneurs
Hey all,

If you want to reserve some SFR waterbottles and be notified when they arrive please use this form. We switched to a different, softer, all clear cap this time (we had a few complaints about the 'Watergate' cap.

To pre-order the SFR cotton caps, you can do that here. Note that only for this pre-order can you select any color you want from the Walz color chart, including the SFR only Royal Blue color. SFR will have a modest number of caps for future stock, but will only be getting the Blue ones. So, if you want another color, please put in your pre-order now. We'll close that and send the order in on january 9th with delivery to SFR about 4 weeks later. We are getting close to having enough orders to reduce the cost per cap to ~$20, but aren't there yet. Most people are ordering more than one cap and many of those are getting more than one color combination.

if you want to purchase socks, mud flaps, SFR patches, SFR phone bags please send an email to the RBA and we'll confirm availability and how to pay.

Thanks,
rob hawks
SFR RBA