sharing info compiled in 2023

Greg Merritt

Jun 5, 2024, 1:44:31 AMJun 5
to San Francisco Randonneurs
Dear SFR clubmates,

I've kind of run out of steam with a long (getting into its second year now) effort to try to help RUSA make some simple data & information-presentation fixes to be more respectful of people.

Attached is a document that includes a big summary of information I compiled in 2023.  It's basically public information (although maybe some of it shouldn't be!), just all in one place, rather than scattered about.

The RUSA Board had this topic (and me) on the December 2023 agenda.

RUSA has the attached document, but I think that it would be healthy for the organization if this compiled information were at the disposal of a few more members, especially given that I don't really do the Rando jam anymore. My massively-decreased participation these days (nigh on zero) makes it harder for me to muster motivation to give this effort the energy it deserves, but I believe that some of you still closer to Rando may find this of value, and perhaps my sharing may help give this effort some additional life; it is important.

Happy riding, everyone, and may all of your km's be homologated!

-Greg

Proposal to improve RUSA’s collection and use of member sex_gender data to better meet organizational values and objectives.pdf