Current SFR kit projects

Rob Hawks

May 15, 2023, 12:36:36 PM5/15/23
Hi all,

Just a reminder that we currently have two clothing projects going on.

First, we are in the middle of a wool jersey project with three options: short sleeve, long sleeve, and short sleeve lightweight. The way this vendor operates now, they wanted a preliminary number in order to get something into production. However, because they will deliver the entire order in batch to SFR we might as well continue to have orders go through our order form where you will only pay shipping. If you want to order a wool jersey, please go here: https://form.jotform.com/231218803636151. Once the vendor gets their order page online for us, you will place and pay for the wool jersey directly with the vendor. The end date for ordering has not yet been decided, but I would strongly urge you to order sooner rather than later.

Second, we also have a reflective vest order with Voler going on. Please go to this link: http://www.voler.com/custom/ordering/li/46299 This order will close on May 29th.

rob hawks