East Bay > SF tomorrow AM?

Alexander Walton

May 4, 2024, 8:49:01 PMMay 4
to San Francisco Randonneurs
Hi all: last minute, but writing to see if anyone driving to the Fault Line 200k start from the east bay tomorrow might have space for me and a bike. Planning to take the bus, but my front rack plays poorly with the bus's own front rack (it does not inspire confidence) so would love to avoid it if possible. Happy to put in for gas + toll, and will return via BART. I live in Oakland, right by Macarthur BART, but could meet you anywhere in Berkeley, Oakland, maybe even Richmond, at whatever time you're planning to depart.

Thanks!
Alex

Andrew Williams

May 4, 2024, 10:52:05 PMMay 4
to San Francisco Randonneurs
Alex,
I can pick you up, just sent you an email!

Andrew

Alexander Walton

May 4, 2024, 11:53:34 PMMay 4
to San Francisco Randonneurs