SFR Voler Jersey order closes on Jan 17th

Rob Hawks

Jan 15, 2022, 6:03:49 PM1/15/22
to SF Randonneurs, San Francisco Randonneurs Announcements
This order closes at Midnight on 1-17-2022 (Monday). Read below for details and link.

image.png
Voler Jersey ordering available now
Below is the text from Voler on the ordering of synthetic jerseys. We are offering both the Pro and the Peleton jerseys along with vests and jackets. NB: Pro jerseys, vests and jackets only come in race cut. The Peleton jersey can be ordered in club cut. Also, the Pro jerseys no longer use flat seam stitching. Check out the details on the custom order pages. The link to view and order is in the text below.

NB: If you want to make sure you get your size and style of jersey, please order now. SFR will order a very small amount of items for stock, likely only short sleeve peleton jerseys in small, medium and large. (We just don't have the budget to order items that sit in stock for several years. Sorry)

The order window closes January 17th, and items ship Feb. 25th

===============================

Welcome to the Voler Online Ordering System

Your team has decided to use the Voler Custom Online Order System for collecting and processing your cycling apparel order. Please follow the steps below to place your individual order for inclusion in the overall team order.

  1. Click on this link to access your team order site: http://www.voler.com/custom/ordering/li/41704

  2. Click on “LOGIN” to enter your Login/Billing Info. Click on “Create Account” to save the information and to create your new User ID and Password. You will automatically be directed to the home page for your team order. If you are a returning customer, please use your original Login and Password.

  3. Click on “Begin Shopping" to gain access to the orderable products page. To place items in your shopping cart, click on the item you want to order, then the options you want to select, then the “Add to cart” button. You can choose to “View Your Bag” or “Continue Shopping” after adding each item. Repeat these steps for each item you want to order.

  4. After placing the last item you want to order in your shopping cart, click on “View Your Bag” to display the items. Carefully review the items and make any necessary modifications or deletions. Because each item is custom built, refunds and exchanges will not be accepted. After you have confirmed your order is correct, click on “Proceed to Checkout” to complete the secure checkout process by entering your credit card payment information.

  5. After you have completed the secure checkout process, an Order Confirmation will automatically be displayed and e-mailed to you for your records.

  6. After the order deadline date has passed, you will no longer be able to access the order site. If you have not completed the checkout process for your order by this date, any items in your cart will be removed. The Order Deadline and the Order Ship Date are displayed on the order homepage. The Ship Date is the date that your order will be shipped from Voler.

Thank you for your order. If you have any questions, please call 800-488-6537 and ask for assistance from a Voler Customer Service Representative, or send us an email at sa...@voler.com.

Rob Hawks

Jan 17, 2022, 4:04:18 PM1/17/22
to SF Randonneurs, San Francisco Randonneurs Announcements
Last call is TODAY!

Our order is just a few items away from another price reduction (drops prices from $10 to $15 depending on the item). If you were considering ordering, please do so today. It will help lower costs for all of us, and it is your last chance to get an SFR jersey for a while. Voler had dropped their option to allow one-off orders so we can only order in group orders.

Rob Hawks

Jan 17, 2022, 6:08:27 PM1/17/22
to SF Randonneurs
Arvi,

Note that Voler offers club and race cut in the Peleton model. The pro model I think is only race cut. The club cut of course, even the same sizes (S, M, L, etc) will fit differently than the race cut.

I can only personally comment on sizing for Woolistic, Voler, FFA, and Cima Coppi. Voler seems to run a little bit smaller than Woolistic, but about the same as FFA and Cima Coppi (Voler L = Woolistic M for example).

As for Rapha, I just don't know.

================================

Thanks Rob. Can anyone comment on sizing for the available cuts relative to other brands? For reference, I like a trim but not aero-tight fit, and wear a medium in Rapha and small in Craft and most other brands.

Thanks for any insight!
-Arvi

Drew Carlson

Jan 17, 2022, 7:23:18 PM1/17/22
to rob....@gmail.com, SF Randonneurs
I may not be much help, but my Rapha MTB jersey in a medium and it's loose-ish perfect for MTB, but I like a bit more snug for road riding.  I have a lot of recent Voler  jerseys, and the medium club is just a bit more snug than it used to be, and it's perfect for me.  I'm 5'9" and 160lbs, with a shorter torso and longer legs.

Fun fact: I recently discovered that a Voler Womens Large (club) fits me really well, except it's a bit snug in the forearms.  I do like the shorter torso of the women's jersey, though.  Go figure!

This message is from the San Francisco Randonneurs list at sfra...@googlegroups.com
Search the archives at http://groups.google.com/group/sfrandon
For SFR's schedule and general information, visit http://sfrandonneurs.org/

Drew