Sports Massage therapist in Berkeley/Albany/El Cerrito area?

Rob Hawks

May 22, 2023, 7:18:54 PM5/22/23
to SF Randonneurs
In 2019, late in June I had an issue come up with my achilles and I got a referral to a sports massage therapist. That referral was gold and the therapist wa able to resolve the issue before PBP 2019.

Alas, that sports massage therapist seems to have passed away, so I'm looking for someone

Does anyone have a solid recommendation to a sports massage therapist in the Berkeley/Albany/El Cerrito area?

Verdure pops up in online searches. Anyone have experience using this place?

Thanks
rob hawks

Rob Hawks

Sep 11, 2023, 10:42:30 PM9/11/23
to SF Randonneurs
Just to circle back to this. In the end I decided to go with Verdure because it was very local for me, and offered some good prices. It turned out to be a good decision. Oscar is very personable and listens well to input. I would highly recommend him.

rob