FS FITZ Cyclez 56cm Allroad

John Fitzgerald

Jul 2, 2024, 11:32:17 AMJul 2
to San Randonneurs
Hello All,
I have a few New 56cm frames and forks for sale, one is for center pull brakes and the other is for disc. They both have multiple rack, H2O and fender mounts. The center pull one has dynamo routing on the frame and fork as well as ST tail light mount, disc has routing on the fork. Disc version is spaced for 100x12 front and 142x12 rear thru axles (included). Both are made with oversized tubing, 1 1/8” HT, 68mm BSA, 27.2 seat post and 28.6 front deraileur all sizing and geo listed in the respective pictures, $1875 plus free shipping. Let me know if you have any questions,
John Fitzgerald
Fitz Cyclez, Santa Rosa

IMG_0239.jpeg
IMG_0251.jpeg
IMG_0327.jpeg
IMG_0342.jpeg

John Fitzgerald

Jul 2, 2024, 11:39:45 AMJul 2
to San Randonneurs
I forgot to mention that the center pull version is built around 700c x 55 mm tires/wheels or 48's and fenders. The disc version is the same but can go up to 2.4" tires without fenders.

Sent from my iPhone