Guess Who We Spotted on a Trending TikTok video about Paris?!

Stacy Kline

May 12, 2023, 10:28:27 AM5/12/23
to San Francisco Randonneurs, PBP_prep, randon subscribers
This is the current "Wes Anderson" trend. 😁

Greg "Eagle Eye" Kline spotted a very recognizable (dare I say beloved?) SFR Rando cycling through the video!

It's on Instagram by the same author:

 A bientôt!

Stacy & Greg
Stacy Kline, MA, NBCT
League of American Bicyclists Certified Instructor
American Bicycling Education Association Certified Instructor
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." ~ Helen Keller

Noah Swartz

May 12, 2023, 10:45:53 AM5/12/23
to Michael Theriault, Stacy Kline, PBP_prep, San Francisco Randonneurs, randon subscribers
For those of us who are recent additions to SFR and may not know everyone yet - who is it?

On Fri, May 12, 2023, 7:36 AM Michael Theriault <mtheri...@gmail.com> wrote:
Formidable. Merci.

Greg Merritt

May 12, 2023, 10:50:51 AM5/12/23
to PBP_prep, San Francisco Randonneurs, randon subscribers
Paparrazi-avoiding Rando…

Stacy Kline

May 12, 2023, 11:06:29 AM5/12/23
to Noah Swartz, Michael Theriault, PBP_prep, San Francisco Randonneurs, randon subscribers
Theresa Lynch! 🚴‍♀️🇫🇷🚴‍♀️